Press & Media
Journalists and medical writers wishing to participate in the 21st EADV Congress in Prague, Czech Republic can apply for a free registration with a valid press card and a letter of assignment from the media organisation being represented.
Registered journalists have access to all scientific sessions, the exhibition and to the EADV Press Centre, which is open daily during the Congress. Press centre staff will be available to arrange interviews with physicians and researchers who present their work at the congress.
A press conference will be held and press releases will be at disposal in the press room.
We kindly recommend that you register in advance. We will also have the opportunity to send you communications, press releases and updates prior to the Congress.
Please send the completed form back to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a valid press card and a letter of assignment from the media organisation being represented. On-site registration will also be possible.
Personal badges will be given when first visiting the congress and should be worn and visible at all times when in the venue. Journalists are requested to present a valid press card and a letter of assignment from the media organisation being represented to receive a press badge.
The following on-site support will be provided to media professionals:
- Personalized assistance in scheduling interviews with speakers and accompanying film crews.
- Access to press room complete with electric outlets and online computers
- Press kits, copies of the Final programme and abstract CD-ROMs available at the Press Centre.
- The EADV will update information regarding all press events scheduled for the congress.
The EADV press conference is scheduled to take place on:
Friday, 28 September 2012, from 10:00 - 11:00.
EADV Congress press credentials are available to full-time editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc.), or on-line magazines.
Camera teams are asked to pre-register to sessions and will be escorted.
Freelance writers, contributing editors and journalists employed by news organisations attending the meeting for the purpose of editorial coverage will be granted media credentials. Press credentials will entitle you to attend all scientific and poster sessions (except for courses and lunches) and the exhibition.
Note: Communication organisations whose main objective is to promote their own products or services (i.e. marketing, advertising, financial analysis, or public relations firms) may not register as media.
Media representatives unable to attend the EADV Congress may request press materials by contacting us. Press kits will be sent to non-registered media immediately following the meeting.
PRESS & MEDIA POLICIES
Press badges must be worn and visible at all times to gain access to all EADV sessions and to the exhibition. Access to the congress will be denied to anyone without a valid badge.
- The EADV Press Centre is open to press and media representatives only.
- The EADV does not share media lists.
- The EADV does not distribute lists of attending journalists.
- With prior permission from the EADV, exhibitors are welcome to display press materials in the EADV press centre.
- Setting up other press centres is forbidden.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to use the EADV logo (including EADV Symposia/Congresses logos) on their press material.
- Press conferences organised by exhibitors are not permitted before/during the official EADV press conference.
OFFICIAL EMBARGO POLICY
In light of increased attention to how research results are released publicly, the EADV is clarifying its policies governing the disclosure of scientific research results contained in late-breaking clinical trial presentations and abstracts/posters. Click here to download the Official Embargo Policy.
Company representatives may not approach media in the press centre and the press conference rooms.
For further information or press kits, please contact us.
EADV Press Office - Prague 2012
EADV Media & PR Officer